Travel blog

Friday, July 16, 2010

Nuclear or Re-usable energy?

I am currently an engineer student and through my studies so far I have a BIG question in my head. It is about energy. Do you thing that Nuclear Energy will be the future or the reusable energy. The point is that nuclear energy is already here and can supply a good amount of cheap energy with only a big disadvantage the nuclear wastes, which in my opinion if we put more effort we can decrease their activity. Another point is the new fusion reaction plant (ITER) that will be ready before 2020 and will have a really high efficiency and with no nuclear waste. From the other hand we have the reusable forms of energy which to me seems not good enough. Of course if we increase their efficiency, if we put more effort, if...,if.... . Does it really have to be that?
nuclear. the technology is evolving rapidly. we need the political will to implement it. would you live next to a coal fired plant, or a nuc facility? i,d choose a nuc plant. large piles of mined coal actually give off lots of radioactive elements into the environment.
Reusable energy
i

No comments:

Post a Comment