Travel blog

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Are you excited spring/summer is coming?

Are you excited spring/summer is coming?

Are you excited spring/summer is coming?
I am, but my friend is not because of her allergies.

This winter has been so long.. Im so ready to put on a cute sun dress and go outside.

Are you excited spring/summer is coming? You must be very young to say that.
I have seen many, many summers come and go. I like the spring and summer but it sure is not something to get excited over.

yes, and no, because of the hot summer, but school is out

Spring and summer are going to be the best! im sick of the snow where i live!

oh yeah,i am tired of all this snow we have been getting.come on spring

YES!!! I'm sick of winter and cold weather and not seeing anything green outside.

Oh, yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment