Travel blog

Friday, March 27, 2009

Is this a cruel joke?

Where in the heck did spring time go? We go from 70's and 80's to SNOW today and tonight. I think I need to hire a hit person, someone to take our that stupid Poxatonie Phil ground hog out. It's all his fault, he is the one that is responsible for this weather. Who else thinks this is a cruel joke? Just when you put away the coats and get out the shorts, aaargh!



Its 85 degree's here and its 9am..you live in the wrong town my friend.




I have been accusing the UPS delievery guy of being the one not delivering the sun like the weather man said we are suppose to have. They just smile and push that thingy that you have to sign at me. *sigh* I want to know who I am suppose to file a complaint to, really!




I don't believe in that whole groundhog thing. Not a cruel joke, just a stupid theory. Hilarious question though...seriously it is. But it's definitely the affects of Global Warming which I think is God's way of saying that Judgment Day is coming...but maybe I'm just cynical.




I dont think that its creul, its just silly. Global warming has its effects. Nobody can predict the effects




But yet people still buy the whole global warming idea, it's crazy!




it's the effect of global warming...




What's life without a few unknowns?

No comments:

Post a Comment