Travel blog

Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm confuised with life!!!!?

I'm confuised with life!!!!?
I have a boyfriend and I dont like him.(his name is brian) I like this other guy very very much and his name is JORDAN! but i still don't know wat to do with brian because I dont know how to dump him and tell JORDAN how I feel about him! I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Break up with him. Don't lead him on anymore because its flat out not fair to him or you. If you like Jordan let him know. If he doesn't feel the same fu*k him.

you can't be with brian anymore if you don't like him
you're gonna end up hurting him if you don't break up with him soon

Well you have to get rid of one before you can take another if not you could have trouble on your hands.

go with the flow Try not being 13? live and learn,

No comments:

Post a Comment